terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2013

Musica

Agora uma musica da Britney Spears a princesa do pop maravilhosa cantando Boys.


Boys


For whatever reason
I feel like I've been wanting you all my life
You don't understand
I'm so glad we're at the same place at the same time
And it's over now

I spotted you dancing
You made all the girls stare
Those lips and your green eyes (oooh) 
And a sexy hair
I shake shake my thing 
I make the world want you (hihihi)
Tell your boys you'll be back
I wanna see what you can do (uh)

Bridge-
What would it take for you to just leave with me? (uh uh)
Not trying to sound conceited 
But me and you are meant to be (yeah yeah)
You're sexy guy (uh) I'm a nice girl (don't you know?)
Let's turn this dance floor
Into our own little nasty world (yeah)

(Boys) Sometimes a girl just needs one (oooh you know I need you)
(Boys) To love her and to hold (I just want you to touch me)
(Boys) And when a girl is with one (uh uh)
(Boys) Then she's in control

Get the boy off the dance floor
Screaming in his ear
Must have said something about me (what'd you say?)
Cause he's looking over here (oooh)
You're looking at me (hihihi) with that sexy attitude?
But the way that boy's moving it (uh)
It puts me in the mood (ow)

What would it take for you to just leave with me? (yeah)
Not tryin to sound concieted but me and you were meant to be (don't you know?)
Your a sexy guy (oooh) I'm a nice girl (don't you know?)
Lets turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world (get nasty)

(Boys) Sometimes a girl just needs one (get nasty)
(Boys) To love her and to hold (get nasty)
(Boys) And when a girl is with one (get nasty)
(Boys) Then she's in control (like that here we go)

Tonight let's fly boy have no fear (have no fear)
theres no time to lose (everydory's ready for)
and next week you may not see me here (uh uh)
so boy just make your move (let me see what you can do)

(Boys) Sometimes a girl just needs one 
(Boys) To love her and to hold (let me 'n' you move)
(Boys) And when a girl is with one (can you turn me on?)
(Boys) Then she's in control

Oooh

Come with me
Let's fly into the night
Boy tonight is ours (it's just me and you baby)
Keep loving me 
Make sure you hold me tight 
Let's head for the stars (get nasty)

Hihihi
Uh uh uh
Ow

(Boys) Sometimes a girl just needs one (oooh)
(Boys) To love her and to hold (so so get nasty)
(Boys) And when a girl is with one (get nasty)
(Boys) Then she's in control (uh uh)

Espero que vocês tenham gostado comentem aqui ou no meu twitter @luhfreitasp

Beijos s2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário